Joining the Governing Body
Churwell Primary School are interested to hear from anyone who would like to join the Governing Body.
School Governors are responsible for the strategic development of school and act as a critical friend. We are looking to recruit individuals with a wide range of skills and experience who are able to commit to attending regular meetings, training and school events.
We are currently looking for Governors and would be delighted to hear from anyone who has:
- An interest in the performance of the school.
- A desire to contribute to and represent the community.
- An open and enquiring mind
- The ability to look at issues objectively
- The confidence to ask questions and join in debate.
- A willingness to listen and make informed judgements
- The ability to work well with others
- Time to spare
If you match the above description, you may be the very person to become a Governor at Churwell Primary School. Everyone has something to offer and we want people from as many backgrounds and with as wide a range of interests as possible.
We would be particularly interesting in meeting people with the following skills and expertise;
- Buildings management and maintenance
- Data Analysis
If you are interested please contact
Sarah O’Hagan Chair of Governors via email : email@example.com