ASPIRE Partnership 2013 to 2018
Asquith, Blackgates, Churwell, Fountain and Morley Victoria Primary Schools
The Aspire Partnership is formed with four other Morley schools. For a number of years the headteachers, governors and staff of Asquith, Blackgates, Churwell, Fountain and Morley Victoria Primary schools have been working closely together.
Over the past four years we have been formalising our partnership.
Our partnership is aimed at delivering successful outcomes for children and families and we are determined to work together to achieve this goal.
In our partnership agreement we have pledged to achieve this goal by;
- working together to promote the well-being and raise the achievement of every child in each of our schools
- working together to ensure that the quality of teaching and learning is consistently good or better in each of our schools
- working together to improve staff development opportunities which will improve teaching and learning in all of our schools
- providing a range of support services to children and families which improve lives within the local community
- Raising aspirations of every child and developing a thirst for lifelong learning
- Maximising funding opportunities in order to ensure that each school provides best value for money
Each of our schools will keep its individual identity, but we will all benefit from working closely together to share expertise and improve the quality of education and support that is provided within our community.
We are also part of the Morley Cluster. Click on the link to see the help and support they offer: